Prestigious property including agricultural land and Dammusi.
Were merged 22 plots of land for a total size of 7 Hectares and 8 buildings of which 3 completely renovated and 4 to be renovate for a total size of about 300 sqm.
The 3 dammusi renovated are the following:
– Dammuso 1 of 20 sqm arranged in studio with bathroom.
– Dammuso 2 of 32 sqm arranged in living room with kitchen area, bedroom with bathroom and closet.
– Dammuso 3 of 70 sqm plus 40 sqm to be terminated, arranged in living room, kitchen with dining room, bathroom, studio and bedroom.
The 4 dammusi to be renovated are the following:
– Dammuso 4 of 40 sqm arranged in 3 environments.
– Dammuso 5 of 95 sqm arranged in living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
– Dammuso 6 of 35 sqm arranged in living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
– Small agricultural building.
The property is allocated on a hillock slightly raised position which is 300 meters away from the sea in one of the areas most in demand on the island for the beauty, the proximity to the country while set in a very quiet and uncontaminated area. In addition Madonna delle Grazie (this is the name of the area) there is a particularly mild climate, even in winter as the valley is protected from one of most ancient lava flows of the island and also enjoys an excellent view of the sunset throughout the year.
The property was completely reclaimed from trashes as in a state of abandonment for more than thirty years, the restoration of the ancient terraces and to implant the new plant of Zibibbo vineyard for which was obtained the registration for DOC production of Passito di Pantelleria. Were old olive trees, grafted those prevision and planted new plants (approximately 400 plants between new and old).
There is also a caper grove spread throughout the property that produces every year about 300 kg of capers.
The whole is in an organic farm.
As regards the Dammusi today there is the possibility of develop five independent units of which one is almost completed.
In the course of investigation there are other projects:
– Project to restore several dry-stone walls with a Regional Invitation that provides for those who have at least 3 hectares to be able to present a project already developed equipped with all the necessary permits and obtain in the face of spending 100% non-refundable.
Possible farm comapny sale.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Energy certification pending